BioEars™ earplugs are waterproof and sound reducing. They mould to fit all ear sizes, children and adults alike. Made from soft silicone with ActivAloe, these earplugs help protect the ears from water damage while swimming or bathing and can also be used for noise reduction.
* 6 pairs per pack (picture for illustration purposes only)
* BioEars help prevent Swimmer's Ear by sealing out water
* Universal fit-one size fits all
* Carrying case included
* Noise reduction rating 22-23dB.
Q: What do BioEars™ do?
A: Reduce noise and can help prevent Swimmers' Ear.
Q: Are BioEars™ safe for use by children?
A: Yes, BioEars™ are safe for everyone including children.
Q: Do BioEars™ provide good protection from noise?
A: Yes, BioEars™ have a noise protection rating of 22 which is equal to most other soft silicone earplugs.
Q: Can I use BioEars™ for swimming?
A: Yes, BioEars™ are waterproof and may help to prevent Swimmers' Ear.
Directions: 1. Make sure area around ear opening is clean and dry. Place plug over ear opening and press gently until snug.
2. Do not push plug into ear canal as it may be difficult to remove.
3. As with all silicone and wax earplugs, the very nature of the material means it is sticky. If it sticks to your ear, it will also stick to your hair. Do not be surprised if you find residue in your hair (especially people with long hair) from time to time. Remove it by rubbing the product gently between your fingers. Discard.
Precautions: Use only as directed. Do not insert into ear canal. Adult supervision required for children under 15. Keep away from infants and children when not in use. Do not use for scuba diving or swimming at depths of more than 3 metres.