Just a v quick reminder that this week sees some important last posting dates if you want to get your Snorestore stuff before Christmas.
1) Second Class post is now no longer an option as the deadline for posting Second Class Royal Mail items was Saturday 17th December
2) First Class and First Class recorded orders must be placed by 2pm on Tuesday 20th December
3) Next Working Day (Special Delivery) orders must be placed by 2pm on Thursday 22nd December
4) If you’re taking things down to the wire, then if you use the Saturday delivery option and we receive your order by 2pm on Friday 22nd December, then your item(s) will arrive on Saturday 23rd.
5) Airmail: it’s too late now to guarantee that any items sent to Europe or beyond will arrive by Christmas. Sorry. You can still order of course, just please don’t expect your stuff to be with you by 25th December.
6) Er that’s it.
It's not too late ... yet
If you want to get your earplugs well and truly in place before the hordes of relatives (“geri mentalmen” as some would have it) descend, then you can order from Snorestore right up until 23rd December.
Royal Mail’s official last posting date for First Class items is Monday 21st December. The last date for Second Class has already passed – it was on Friday 18th.
If you do leave it until the last minute to place your order, you’ll need to select “Special Delivery” from the Snorestore Shipping options. Otherwise you might find Christmas rather less bearable than usual.
Well it is Christmas, almost. So we thought we’d give you a little present. Spend just £12.50 on selected products at Snorestore between now and the end of the year, and you can add a set of Mack’s Roll Ups* to your basket. For free.
* while stocks last. We reserve the right to substitute an alternative product if necessary.
Serena Therapy Mask
Almost every day, it seems, another perfect product arrives at Snorestore HQ. Today’s highlight is a lovely, soft spa mask made from chenille and sateen and stuffed with flax seeds. The beauty of the Serena mask is that you can warm it up in the microwave* or cold it down in the freezer for those occasions when simply lying back and relaxing isn’t enough to help your sore head or stressed out brain. The Serena mask is available in limited quantities only. So if you want one, best get it now. Here.
* make sure to read the instructions first … as setting fire to the mask or to yourself is not recommended.
Alpine have a fantastic reputation for producing top notch earplugs for all sorts of applications. We’ve been stocking their products for years because the feedback has always been so good. Now Alpine have responded once again to the needs of the music industry and anyone else who enjoys music but doesn’t want to wreck their hearing in the process. They’ve come up with a cheaper version of their outstanding MusicSafe Pro earplugs.
Alpine MusicSafe Classic
Called MusicSafe Classic, the earplugs are exactly the same as their big brother, but have only two sets of filters for medium and high attenuation (noise reduction) rates, and you don’t get the third, spare earplug. Have a look at them on our website here.
Now here’s the really good bit. Do you know someone who would like a set of Alpine MusicSafe Classic for Christmas? Let us know and we’ll put their name into a hat and we’ll send a set to one lucky winner. Follow us on Twitter at @earplugshop and use the hash tag #musicsafeclassic to be in with a chance.